Sunday afternoon in Zug and Thalwil

21:46

zug-switzerland
 I always say that there is soooooo much beauty in one country. And the most amazing thing is that usually you don't have to spend much time to see it , since Switzerland is so small.
zug-switzerland
 This time my Sunday afternoon finished with exploring Zurich canton, cities Zug and Thalwil.
zug-switzerland
 To say that the skyline was breathtaking is to say nothing. The scenery goes far beyond that! 
zug-switzerland
zug-switzerland
 Although Christmas and New Year had passed, some shops are still bearing traces from celebrations.
zug-switzerland
 Old town of the city can be seen in 15 minutes, typical cute medieval-style city. 
zug-switzerland
zug-switzerland
I can easily imagine phantasy movie to come live here. 
zug-switzerland
zug-switzerland
Thalwil was my second 30 minutes stop, since it is situated on the hill, I didn't figeure out where the city center was, I just walked down to the lake to enjoy sunset just a little bit more.
thalwil-switzerland
thalwil-switzerland
thalwil-switzerland
thalwil-switzerland

Song of the day:

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі