Breaking dawn in Kenting, Taiwan

19:00

There are some happy feelings in life that I want to recall every time I'm tired or upset. They make me smile at once, I start having the same feelings as at that very moment and those are the best seconds one can have. 
Such feelings are rare but they are precious and are stored in the invisible pocket in my mind, where I can just turn to them in the course of my whole life.
This episode started as a simple adventure on scooters, chasing the sun that was going down. It was magnificent, as pretty much all sunsets I've seen in my life irrespectively to the place I've been to at that time.
Water was warm and I realized that for the first time I actually got into the water of the ocean. One of so many new things and feelings that happened to me in Taiwan.
As Coldplay sings "Your sky full of stars", I guess only now I understood what that phenomenon actually meant. Staying for a night on the beach was an amazing idea to fulfill. The sky was Full of stars, that were brightly shining over our heads, but seemed to be not that far away as usually. I couldn't make any proper picture, but everytime I close my eyes I can clearly see that sky, which I'm willing to observe forever.
After an inspiring night on the beach with amazing people around, marine breeze and a little campfire with some street food and just one hour of sleep, the crazy thing to do was waiting for us. On our rented scooters, we flew into the night streets in the direction to the dawn, to the rock where we could meet a sunrise on the ocean. Riding that scooter for the very first time was one of the most exciting things. The nature around just surrounded us with freedom, happiness and relaxation.
If there is something more beautiful than a sunset, that is certainly a sunrise. We watched how a vague light somewhere behind the horizon was expanding its features closer and closer. We saw how the sun was coming up from waters of the Pacific ocean. We witnessed how a brand new day was born.
It felt so natural to be there. I couldn't even think about anything else, I was just present and living each milisecond of this morning. 
I felt more alive than any other time.

This pink hero was my reliable companion  in this little adventure. "He" made me feel like I am a mature driver.

You Might Also Like

1 коментарі

  1. I like this blog post really much - a flow of thougths, want to read more and more :)

    ReplyDelete